It’s that time of the year when all we want to do is waft around Mediterranean hillside and sip some cocktails and have relaxed week away in sun. Failing that these tips will help create similar vibe.
1.Set the scene for a summer feast with natural textures and shades of leafy green and citrus yellow.
2. Make a stunning garland for your Summer Table. This is a brilliant way to dress your table when you wish to keep flowers to a minimum, but still want to impress.
3. Bring accessories outside. To make an outdoor seating or living area feel even more welcoming, bring out accessories and little details. Here, blue and white pottery, candles and even a rug underfoot make this Palm Beach, Florida, backyard an extension of the inside.
4. String up a hammock. Even the smallest outdoor space — a narrow backyard or a condo balcony — can accommodate, and benefit, from a hammock — the ultimate accent of summer relaxation.
5. Pair Classic pink and green combo. This combo looks sparkly and fresh with a flash of black – it just makes both shades look so deliciously sophisticated. Set up table green plates, pink linen and black cutlery. Bright up your cushions with this summer colors ( patterned cushion covers from www.hmhome.com)
6. Rattan & Woven. From bowls to placemats and furniture, this breezy material will add a dose of seaside style to any space.
7. Coastal Vibes. Every house needs a little bit of seaside style. The mix of macrame, strong colors against white walls and floors, ’70s inspired furniture design, oversized woven seagrass pendant lighting, surf photography and tropical plants come together to create a breezy feeling.
8. Jungle effect.